Middle School Operations Fellow
The Operations Fellow is responsible for supporting school operations and project management, providing direct support to students, staff, and families, and coordinating special events. As a member of the Operations team, the Operations Fellow supports in the tactical operations of the school. The Fellow helps to make our school more efficient, orderly, and customer-service oriented.
- Support school operations through data entry, records maintenance, supply inventory, calendar management, and vendor oversight.
- Provide direct support to scholars and teachers by hands-on support during whole school moments like arrival, dismissal, and lunch.
- Provide direct support to families by leading tours, distributing scholarships, and assisting families in the front office.
- Planning and executing special events like Open House, enrollment tours, and literacy night.
- Under the supervision of the Operations Coordinator, creating, maintaining, and auditing systems related to founding a new school including whole school procedures, facility maintenance, vendor relationships, enrollment, and enrichment.
- Maintain a consistent schedule of 25 hours/week during school hours and commit to occasional night and weekends based on pre-scheduled special events
Our part-time Operations Fellow must have:
- Experience in nonprofit management or for profit operations.
- Experience or desire to work in a school setting is preferred.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required and desire to make history is required.
We offer competitive hourly pay, required technology, and comprehensive health benefits. As an equal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.
Ready to Apply?
Please fill out the application below. After submission, please email a cover letter and resume to careers@NashvilleClassical.org.
This page will not save your data, so we recommend writing your answers out in another editing platform. For the Written Interview Questions, approximately 250 words per question. There are no “correct” answers; however, the more specific you can be the better.
As an equal opportunity employer, we hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.